Bellaire, TX Townhome Attracts People Needing a Downstairs Master Bedroom6 Comments | Leave A Comment
HOUSTON REAL ESTATE
Houston real estate, buyers and sellers always keeps me interested in the needs of those buying, selling, renting and building new construction. It is what makes me passionate for the business. After selling real estate for over 19 years, you would think that I’ve encountered most everything that you can imagine in the residential real estate business. However, I continue to have something new or different come up in almost every transaction. Therefore, I am constantly learning. What I learn . . . I try to share.
Bellaire, TX is basically a city and a community of homes located near downtown Houston. Many people want to live in this community because of the city environment, location, schools, and homes. Homes now sell for anywhere from the mid $200’s to over $3,000,000. There are some custom built homes that are probably worth considerably more.
There is very little that you can buy right now for under $300,000. However, Bellaire does have a few gems that will entice many. There are a number of townhomes that offer much more than some of the surrounding communities. Some of these features include low maintenance fees, small yards, one and two story properties and some with master bedrooms located downstairs.
5714 INNSBRUCK, BELLAIRE, TX
I recently listed a lovely townhome at 5714 Innsbruck in Bellaire, TX that has quite a few of the features that people request on a regular basis. It offers:
- Low maintenance fees of $25. per month
- Some front yard, a large side yard and bit of a back yard
- Two story home
- Downstairs master bedroom presently used as a study/family room
- Gleaming wood floors
- Corner brick gaslog fireplace with a pretty mantle
- Granite kitchen counters with tumbled travertine backsplash
- Double paned window and doors
- Large walk-in closets and ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Very nice bathrooms
- Back patio area
- Well located inside Loop 610 in Bellaire, TX
- Zoned by HISD to Horn Elementary, Pershing Middle (can apply for Pin Oak Middle) & Bellaire High schools (sought after schools)
- Price in the mid $200’s.
PICTURES OF 5714 INNSBRUCK, BELLAIRE, TX
There is very little that you can buy in Bellaire for the price of this nice three bedroom, two bath, two garage home. Prices are historically and continually rising in Bellaire. Buying a townhome like this one that I listed is a great deal in my opinion . . . if you want to live in Bellaire, TX.
If you are looking to buy or sell in Bellaire, TX . . .would this information be helpful to you? What would you add or delete to make this post better?