Eight builders are each featuring one of their luxury Bellaire new construction homes this weekend and next. It’s The Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase. The public is invited to view these homes by purchasing a ticket at any of the homes for $10.00. The ticket allows your entrance to all of the homes. The builders and the addresses of the homes are as follows:
- Allegro Homes – 5312 Pocahontas (Country French Manor)
- B A S Concepts – 4904 Beech (Transitional Mediterranean)
- Bellaire Builders – 5407 Pine Street (Stone Clad Country French)
- Covington Builders – 4914 Palmetto (Strong Tuscan Influence)
- Jeffrey Harrington Homes – 4815 Locust (Spanish Mediterranean)
- Partners in Building – 4532 Pin Oak (Country French Inspired)
- Savannah Home Builders – 4710 Holly (French Inspired Masterpiece)
- Watermark Homes – 5205 Valerie (Modern Contemporary)
These homes are scheduled to be open:
October 20 and 21 – 11:00-6:00 (Public)
October 27 and 28 – 11:00-6:00 (Public)
October 24 – 4:00-7:00 (Realtors)
You will be amazed and dazzled by what you see in these homes when you view them. Every year the homes offer so many new design ideas. I hope you have the opportunity to view them. Have fun!!!!!
Please check when you buy your ticket to see if all the homes are open each weekend. It’s possible that one may not be open one weekend.
If you don’t have a chance to see these fabulous homes during the Bellaire showcase, please contact Jim or me and we may be able to arrange for you to see the homes at another time.
I obtained most of this information from the website for The Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase.